CANCELLATION OF YOUR ORDER
1.1 PETERSEN'S reserves the right to refuse processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you.
1.2 PETERSEN'S will be liable for reimbursing you the rand value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order.
1.3 After delivery of the product, you may cancel the sale only in accordance with the Returns Policy below.
1.4 We reserve the right, for purposes of suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and PETERSEN'S, in whole or in part.
2.1 PETERSEN'S warrants that:
- The product is reasonably suitable for the purpose that it was intended for;
- The product is of good quality, free of defects and in good working order and;
- The product will be durable and usable for a reasonable period of time.
2.2 PETERSEN'S will process your return request in the following instances:
- You may return an undamaged, non-defective product in the event that you change your mind about the product within 3 (Three) business days of delivery of the product(s), which return shall incur a collection charge, equivalent to the initial delivery fee.
- You may return a product which is defective within 1 (one) months of delivery free of charge.
2.3 Returns Procedure
2.3.1 Should you wish to return a product, you will need to log a return/exchange request on your user account on the Site;
2.3.2 You may also manually log a return- please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2.3.3 You will be given an option to exchange or return the product. Exchanges are subject to product availability at the time of request.
2.3.4 Once your return/exchange request has been logged we will contact you to arrange collection or you may select to drop off the product at our factory warehouse.
2.3.5 As you agreed to inspect the product for defects or damage before accepting delivery, you are encouraged to submit photographic proof and you must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilised during the period that it was in your, the customer’s possession.
2.3.6 Once the return has reached our warehouse, the product will be inspected before the refund is processed.
2.3.7 If you have proven that any of the product warranties in clause 4 (see E-Commerce Terms / Other Warranties) have been breached, you may choose a refund or store credit or an exchange if possible.
2.3.8 All refunds will be processed within 30 (Thirty) days, allowing 2-4 business days for the funds to reflect, after the credit has been processed.
2.4 PETERSEN'S will evaluate the defect and honour warranties if:
- The defect existed at the time of delivery and manifested during the warranty period;
- The defect did not arise due to normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse by the customer;
- The customer duly complied with the care instructions and maintenance.